Swapping SIM cards when traveling is a thing of the past.
International travel eSIM by UniSimCard With UniSimCard’s travel eSIM, a virtual SIM card is fixed on your device, so there is no need to replace physical SIM cards
- Easy to set up-no switching SIMs
- UniSimCard eSIM is always ready and active on your phone
- Set your own preferences on which SIM uses data calls or SMS when you travel
- UniSimCard eSIM connect to 160+ countries
- Option for virtual number for example one from the UK and one from the US on the same eSIM.
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is an electronic SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from a carrier without needing a physical SIM card. You can add, remove, or change networks and data plans instantly. The SIM Profile is delivered to the device over the air (OTA) by scanning a QR Code.
- Order your UniSimCard eSIM
- We will email you a QR code
- Go to your device's Mobile Settings and add a plan
- Scan the provided QR code
- Name your UniSImCard eSIM, e.g. "eSIM", "Travel SIM", or "Secondary"
- Select your preferred settings - you are done!
Apple iPhone XR | Apple iPhone XS | Apple iPhone XS Max | Apple iPhone 11 | Nuu Mobile X5 | Google Pixel 2XL | Google Pixel 2 | Google Pixel 3 | Nexus 6P | Nexus 5X | Nexus 6 | Moto G6 | Moto X4 | LG G7 ThinQ | LG v35 ThinQ | Microsoft Surface Tablet Pro | Ipad Pro. eSIM compatibility may change from country to country. Please check with your device's manufacturer's guide in the country of purchase.
Choose your region or country eSIM from the options below