Follow this guideline on how to install an eSIM on your Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S21 / S21+.
Before starting the installation process of your eSIM, please ensure you are connected to the Internet either using your mobile data or Wi-Fi network
Make sure your phone is UNLOCKED
1) Go into your Settings > Connections
2) Tap on SIM card manager
3) Select Add mobile plan
4) Select ‘Scan Carrier QR code
5) Position the QR Code within the guided lines to scan it and enter the confirmation code if prompted.
6) Once the eSIM plan has been detected, tap on Add
7) When your plan has been registered, select OK to turn on the plan
8) Once you have activated your eSIM, you can view it in SIM card manager
9) Turn on eSIM under Mobile Network
10) Enable Mobile Data
11) Enable Data Roaming (Please turn off your primary line to avoid roaming charges from your carrier provider when overseas)
12) Set up an APN(access point name) on your device if required. You can find the APN details on your eSIM installation page