Are you heading up for the much awaited Eurovision Song Contest 2019? With over thirty-seven countries joining this huge event, you need a well-planned itinerary. This prestigious event will be held in bustling Tel Aviv, Israel, with its beaches, art, music, good food and shopping hubs. There’s more than enough to do and see to fill up those days in between this 3-day event.
1. Get a good tan on one of Tel Aviv’s many eye-catching beaches. From the busy and lively center of the city, It’s like stepping into another world altogether.
2. Take photos along Neve Tzedek with its impressive architecture, quaint shops, cafes and restaurants.
3. Go bar hopping along the Great Synagogue on Allenby Street and enjoy its vibrant nightlife.
4. Get in touch with your artistic side, the Tel Aviv Museum of Art has plenty of famous local and international works of art.
5. Tickle your taste buds with the many restaurants and cafes in the city, especially the Sarona Food Market.
6. Try out your haggling skills at the colorful Carmel Market and enjoy the local shopping experience.
7. Shop for souvenirs at the Nachalat Binyamin art market, with its wide variety of ceramics, crafts and trinkets.
8. Spend a leisurely walk along charming Tel Aviv Port, lined with restaurants and shops.
9. Stroll along picturesque Old Jaffa, one of the oldest port cities in the world with an amazing coastal view. It’s also a great place to shop for antiques at the Jaffa Flea Market.
10. Before you leave the city, why not fly over it and savor the breathtaking view from a hot air balloon!
And of course, with all the busy schedule and activities, you'd need to stay connected and be online. A reliable local Israel SIM can help you with just that.
So check out www.unisimcard.biz/israel and get yourself an Israel SIM Card now.
UniSimCard is the only SIM you will ever need for great savings on data, voice & SMS
Guest post policy
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies